Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm back.

Wow. After such a long period of not blogging, finally i came back. There's so many changes in me, in us, and nonetheless this blog as well. Well..i should say, maybe it's a new start for me again and when i say it's a totally brand new start, it will be including this post as well which means this is officially the first post i'm gonna start.

Life have been going up,going down, going smooth, going not. I miss the past. I miss everything about me but they say we have to keep moving in order to grow up. We have to let go of some things in order to gain something new.

Though the past cannot be brought forward anymore, meanwhile i did not forget to treasure the current. I can proudly says that i can handle both me and his relationship well.After several quarrels, we always manage to understand each other needs that's why we've walk till so far. Kind of relief because i never thought i would have met someone like him. Just to let you know that i love you more than anything else, fatboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home